[AG-TECH] RE: [vconf] multicast config (Nortel) ?

Born, Randy Randy.Born at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Wed Feb 18 14:21:00 CST 2004

** include this line in reply to prevent spamtrapping **

Andrew

1. Did you folks ever get anywhere with your Nortel Multicast coiguration

2. Also did you find any  good introductions to multicast networking
tutorials/courses/books

Randy Born
Network Manager /Gestionnaire de réseaux
(613) 993-8549 / Fax: (613) 952-7151
 NRC Institute for Information Technology / Institut de technologie de
l'information du CNRC
http://iit-iti.nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
National Research Council Canada/Conseil national de recherches du Canada
M50, 1200 chemin Montreal Rd., Ottawa, ON, K1A 0R6
Government of Canada / Gouvernement du Canada