[AG-TECH] What's typical loss on multicast video/audio?

John I Quebedeaux Jr johnq at lsu.edu
Mon Feb 16 18:31:31 CST 2004

I'll check. My control was that I see this behavior on both on my full
node as well as my PIG - I'll double check the CPU loads.

I've seen this behavior in the past on my PIG when I ran some
visualization software at the same time... and put a good load on my
dual xeon 2.4ghz machines. Generally though... the load on the display
unit on the full node isn't so heavy and I'll still see the behavior.
Well, I'll have to confirm...

-John Q.