[AG-TECH] multicast problem

Dioselin Gonzalez dioselin at purdue.edu
Fri Feb 13 09:17:26 CST 2004

Hi, this is for the network gurus :-) :

    The administrators told me the network is already multicast
enabled.  I checked on a third workstation and multicast works fine.
But the other two computers still have the problem (not multicast enabled).

Why would some computers be multicast and others not?

I know this is a general network issue and not AG specific, but if you
can point me out to some resources I would appreciate it

Thanks!

Dio.-