[AG-TECH] Illiad of UserFriendly speaking at WLUG meeting

Christoph Willing chris at vislab.usyd.edu.au
Thu Feb 12 19:51:24 CST 2004

On Fri, 2004-02-13 at 03:06, Frank Sweetser wrote:
> This is the Worcester Linux Users Group regular monthly meeting.  At the
> February 25th WLUG meeting, our guest speaker will be J.D. "Illiad" Frazer, the
> cartoonist for the comic strip User Friendly.  All sites are welcome to attend.
>
> Worcester Linux Users Group
> http://www.wlug.org/
>
> UserFriendly Comic Strip
> http://www.userfriendly.org/
>
> Meeting Details
> https://agschedule.ncsa.uiuc.edu/meetingdetails.asp?MID=4026

Looks interesting, I'd like to attend (subject to timezone hell).

When I tried the meetingdetails link above, my (Mozilla) browser goes
into a never ending cycle of "Waiting for data ..." and "Transferring
data ...". When I hit the browser's Stop button, the AGSchedule logo
appears but nothing else.

Hope this isn't a "best viewed with Internet Explorer" issue.

chris