[AG-TECH] PostgreSQL server error

Supreeya Miller Supreeya.Miller at usm.edu
Thu Feb 12 10:24:31 CST 2004

All,

I've just gotten this error when I logged on to a venue or go to a different
venue.

>Warning: Unable to connect to PostgreSQL server: could not connect to
server: >>>
>Connection refused Is the server running on host ag-tech.mcs.anl.gov and
accepting >
>TCP/IP connections on port 5432? in /home/ag/htdocs/AG/ag.php on line 113

>Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid PostgreSQL link resource in
>/home/ag/htdocs/AG/ag.php on line 115

>Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid PostgreSQL result resource in
>/home/ag/htdocs/AG/ag.php on line 117
>Media channels bound to this room:
>audio at 233.2.171.253/59996 ttl 127
>video at 233.2.171.253/59994 ttl 127

>Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid PostgreSQL link resource in
>/home/ag/htdocs/AG/ag.php on line 158

>Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid PostgreSQL link resource in
>/home/ag/htdocs/AG/ag.php on line 194
>This room is bound to a mud and your character name is #1730 .

This error is on the IE on the Display machine running AG version 1.2.
By the way the Beaconserver webpage seems to be down too.
Any idea what problem I'm running into?

Supreeya Miller
Visualization Researcher, System Administrator, and Access Grid Coordinator
Center of Higher Learning
Building 1103
Stennis Space Center, MS  39529
228-688-2900