[AG-TECH] single machine node(PIG)

Alson Been beena at cookman.edu
Wed Feb 11 15:51:37 CST 2004

Kevin,

Did you do the install in the following manner?

1.                   Python ver 2.2

2.                   Windows WX Python

3.                   Access Grid Tool kit

Also verify that you have the globus certificate in the correct path.
There is a utility in the venue client you can use to test the
certificates.

Alson Been