[AG-TECH] Python error on AG installation

Douglas Baggett dbaggett at nsf.gov
Fri Feb 6 07:16:21 CST 2004

The problem seemed to have to do with the fact that I had the IPV6 stack
installed under WinXP. As soon as I uninstalled it the client didn't
have a problem enumerating my adapter and reverse resolving my
workstation's address. I wonder if this is a bug in the python module
that was used in the script? It looks like the problem is in
winnet.enumerate_interfaces() within the globus python script.

network query raised exception
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "\PROGRA~1\ACCESS~2\bin\globus_init.pyw", line 802, in
ThreadQueryFunc
    self.interfaces = winnet.enumerate_interfaces()

-Doug B
CISE/NSF