[AG-TECH] ClearOne Accumic II problems

Steve Gallo smgallo at ccr.buffalo.edu
Fri Feb 6 09:54:51 CST 2004

ClearOne Accumic II problems
Hi Ken,

We've just pruchased one and are waiting for the rest of our equipment to
arrive.  I will let you know what we think once we start to test.

Steve

--
Steve Gallo
AG Node Operator
smgallo at ccr.buffalo.edu
Center for Computational Research
University at Buffalo, The State University of New York
9 Norton Hall, Buffalo, NY 14260-1800
716-645-6500 x521 (AG Desk x456)