[AG-TECH] Questions with Installing Access Grid

am016619 at ncat.edu am016619 at ncat.edu
Thu Feb 5 15:35:16 CST 2004

Hello everyone! I am currently trying to install access grid at North
Carolina A&T State University and am having many problems because this is
new to me. I not really not sure if I am doing it right, if I have
downloaded all that I need to get it up and working. I need specific steps
and every thing that's necessary to download. I have currently installed:
1. Python 2.2.3
2. Win32-2.4.2.4  mirroring UNC Chapel Hill
Please Help! I can be contacted at 336-334-7995 and ask to me transfered to
Dr. Marlow Hinton or by e-mail am016619 at ncat.edu
 Thanks
Adia Martin