[AG-TECH] Two New AT Tutorials for Beta Review

Jennifer Teig von Hoffman jtvh at bu.edu
Thu Feb 5 14:33:37 CST 2004

Dave,

Hmm, I'm not sure what is happening here; to the best of my knowledge it
should be accessible to everyone accessing through
http://webct.ncsa.uiuc.edu:8900/public/AGIB/ and logging in as
reviewer/reviewer. This problem has been reported by a few people now,
and appears to be new as others were accessing the tutorial through this
link earlier this week.

Sandie Kappes is our resident WebCT expert. I'm hoping she can help us here?

- Jennifer