[AG-TECH] Two New AT Tutorials for Beta Review

Jennifer Teig von Hoffman jtvh at bu.edu
Thu Feb 5 08:19:36 CST 2004

Hi all,

A reminder: The beta review period for these tutorials ends tomorrow.
Your input is very valuable to us!

Cheers,
Jennifer

***************************

Colleagues,

OSC, Boston University, NCSA, and Argonne National Laboratory are
pleased to announce that two new web-based tutorials are now available
for your beta review:

	Installing and Configuring AG 2.1.2 on Personal and
	Room-Based Nodes:
	A Guide for Novice Technical Users

	Access Grid Video Troubleshooting:
	An Elementary Guide for Technical Users

Please take a few minutes to review these tutorials and provide your
feedback prior to their release. Community participation is essential to
ensure the quality of our materials, and we do appreciate any time
you're able to spend in helping us improve them. Also, if you find them
helpful, please let us know that as well.

These tutorials use WebCT course management software. WebCT is best
viewed with Internet Explorer (IE).

We would appreciate your comments by Friday, February 6, 2004. Please
send them to training-core at accessgrid.org. Once your comments have been
addressed, we will release the tutorials to the general public.

Please go to http://webct.ncsa.uiuc.edu:8900/public/AGIB/. At the bottom
of the page, select Login. Enter reviewer for both the userid and
password. Please review both the tutorials listed above. All comments
are welcome.

Thank you,
Jennifer Teig von Hoffman, Boston University, on behalf of the AG
Training Project
- Leslie Southern, OSC
- Shannon Schraegle, OSC
- Joe Reitzer, NCSA/TRECC