[AG-TECH] Multicast connections

Ronald Crummett ron_crummett at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 2 23:11:32 CST 2004

Okay, I have a question for you of a different sort.

In working with AccessGrid and trying to test and configure my node, I have
decided that it would be very beneficial to have a multicast-enabled
Internet connection.  I know that most of you have multicast-enabled
connections through Internet2 and your universities, but I have no such
fortune.  I would like to have a multicast-enabled connection in my home.
Do any of you know of any standard Internet Service Providers that offer
multicast-enabled connections?  Thanks.

-Ron Crummett