[AG-TECH] soundblaster audigy

Aaron Lafferty lafferty at oar.net
Wed Dec 29 11:28:06 CST 2004

Hello,

I've just installed a soundblaster audigy 2 zs platinum in our audio
capture box.  When rat tries to interface with this cards drivers, we
receive the following error.

Failed to switch on playback volume: Invalid argument
rat-4.2.22-media: simple.c:1541:
snd_mixer_selem_set_playback_volume_all: Assert
ion `elem->type == SND_MIXER_ELEM_SIMPLE' failed.
RAT v4.2.22: Could not send mbus message (25:1)

The alsamixer seems to work with this card as it should...

Has anyone else experienced this or know of a possible resolution?

Thanks!
Aaron Lafferty