[AG-TECH] Room node speaker suggestions?

Eric Olson eolson at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Dec 22 14:37:13 CST 2004

Thank you to all those who responded.
It turns out the reason for the hissing sound from our speakers was that
the volume control had been moved on the front of our Genelecs which
magnified the background noise.  I wish I would have noticed that a lot
sooner :), but your responses give me some good background on the
speaker options available and why to choose them.
Thanks again,
Eric