[AG-TECH] announcing the Access Grid Venue Customizer (AVC)

Andrew Patrick Andrew.Patrick at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Thu Dec 16 10:24:44 CST 2004

Thanks for the feedback. I would be glad to meet with you in an AVC-enabled
venue and demonstrate the functionality.

--
Andrew Patrick, Ph.D.
Senior Scientist
E-mail: Andrew.Patrick at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
WWW - NRC:  http://iit-iti.nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
WWW - Personal: http://www.andrewpatrick.ca
Phone: (613) 991-3374   Fax: (613) 952-7151  Cell/SMS: (613) 277-9211