[AG-TECH] institutional venues?

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Dec 9 10:50:23 CST 2004

Steve:

Right, that's the structure of the vv2 server now that the old institutional venues have
been removed.  The two servers supported at ANL are now:

Main venue server
https://vv2.mcs.anl.gov:9000/Venues/default

Institutional venue server
https://ivs.mcs.anl.gov:9000/Venues/default

I have now added a link from the main venue server to the institutional venue server.  We
have talked about a venue server registry where other institutions could register their
venue servers, but we haven't done that yet.

Let me know of any questions,

Tom