[AG-TECH] institutional venues?

Steve Gallo smgallo at ccr.buffalo.edu
Thu Dec 9 09:53:52 CST 2004

Tom,

I installed 2.3 2 weeks ago and the default venue is
https://vv2.mcs.anl.gov:9000/Venues/default

but when I went there the only venues that I am seeing right now are
"ABC Lobby", "APS Lobby", etc.

There was a link to the venue server lobby at one point.  Can you add
a url at http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/fl/research/accessgrid/ with a link
to a list of all of the supported ANL lobbies and maybe links to other lobbies
like the NCSA lobby as well?

Steve