[AG-TECH] Adding links for other venue servers

Derek Piper dcpiper at indiana.edu
Wed Dec 8 12:15:50 CST 2004

	I'd like that too, be able to link TO other servers, given the URL. I
don't see how that can be done, given the current VenueManagement
program. Anyone have any hints on how to do that? Given the ability to
enter a link URL, people could link to anyone else's venue server just
like they do a webpage.

	Derek

--
Derek Piper - dcpiper at indiana.edu - (812) 856 0111