[AG-TECH] [Debian] New packages; testers wanted

Steve Smith ssmith at vislab.usyd.edu.au
Mon Dec 6 16:19:07 CST 2004

On Tue, 2004-12-07 at 03:10, Derek Piper wrote:
> 	Hi,
>
> 	I was wondering, are there Debian packages for Debian stable (woody)?

Afraid not.  And given that sarge should be out by the end of the year
it's not something that high on my list.  I'm not even certain woody
would have the necessary libraries to build it.

Cheers,
Steve
--
Steve Smith, SysAdmin/Programmer  | "When you have no nails your hammer grows
Vislab, University of Sydney      |  restless, and you begin to throw sideways