[AG-TECH] institutional venues?

Derek Piper dcpiper at indiana.edu
Mon Dec 6 11:46:13 CST 2004

	Tom,

	Will there be a link from the vv2 server to the ivs server? If not,
what venue server is now considered the 'home' venue?
	The vv2 server is what is provided as a default for new clients. I'm
wondering if there is not some top-level 'home', if people will find it
difficult to locate all the venue servers.
	Also, I'd like to know if there is a popular lobby that many people
'park' in since that's useful as a demonstration of an AccessGrid node,
if there are many people connected to it.

	Derek

--
Derek Piper - dcpiper at indiana.edu - (812) 856 0111
IRI 323, School of Informatics