MAC OS X media tools... WAS: [AG-TECH] AG Certificates on MacOSX

Brian Corrie bcorrie at sfu.ca
Fri Dec 3 11:48:32 CST 2004

Hi Tom,

Awesome, thanks. That worked...

Another MacOS question. I have heard a number of times people mention
the MASH version of vic working on OS X.

Not sure if anyone has looked into this, but VRVS has both a vic and rat
version that works on OS X. Vic is based on the MASH version of vic. I
tried VRVS yesterday, and it seems to work fine with vic and rat using
the Apple iSight camera. Is there any reason why someone (not
volunteering... yet) has not yet created a VideoService and AudioService
based around these tools for AG???

This doesn't seem like it would be a terribly hard thing to do, given
that the tools exist already.

Just curious, as I would love to have a working AG on the Mac. I know
Argonne is working on native tools, but in the meantime this would be a
nice workaround.

Comments anyone (especially Argonne)...

Cheers,

Brian