[AG-TECH] AG Certificates on MacOSX

Darin Oman darin at ucar.edu
Fri Dec 3 09:01:42 CST 2004

You beat me to it. I was having this same problem yesterday and didn't
get around to posting to AG-Tech. I also get the error "Error occured.
Certificate request can not be completed" when I try to request a new
cert, either anonymous or identity. Oh, and yes, "occurred" is spelled
incorrectly in the error message. :-)

Darin