[AG-TECH] Apple & HPC seminar

John I Quebedeaux Jr johnq at lsu.edu
Thu Dec 2 09:11:41 CST 2004

If you know anyone interested:
https://agschedule.ncsa.uiuc.edu:443/meetingdetails.asp?MID=6754

We have Apple doing a seminar which just happens to be in our AG room
so I'll put them on the grid (with their kudos):

"LCAT and the HPC Group will be hosting a presentation by Apple
Computer on High Performance Computing solutions. The seminar will
feature Dr. Dean Dauger, auther of Pooch, an HPC software solution for
building and managing parallel computer clusters. There will also be a
short presentation on Nemeaux, our new Apple-based 24-machine cluster."

-John Q.
--
John I. Quebedeaux, Jr.
Louisiana State University