[AG-TECH] Error in QuickBridge version 2.0 vv.dat

Don Morton Don.Morton at umontana.edu
Sun Aug 29 09:35:48 CDT 2004

Howdy, I just noticed in using QuickBridge version 2.0
that vv.dat uses the same pneumonic (sp?), "Mon" for
both Montana State and University of Montana.  Since
MSU is listed first, if one fires up QuickBridge using
the "Mon," they end up using the ports reserved for Bozeman,
not Missoula.  It appears I have been doing this inadvertantly
for many months now :)  I guess I owe Ben and Gary some
Moose Drool straight from the brewery for back-payment
next time I'm out there.
--
       ** NOT ON CAMPUS UNTIL SPRING 2005 **

   Don Morton                      http://www.cs.umt.edu/~morton/
   Department of Computer Science       The University of Montana
   Missoula, MT 59812 | Voice (406) 243-4975 | Fax (406) 243-5139

May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the
most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds.
-Edward Abbey, naturalist and author (1927-1989)