[AG-TECH] AGTk 2.3 BETA 2 Released

Jerome jeremy.knope at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 20:54:59 CDT 2004

think it means the audio/video services that manage vic & rat probably
aren't there, including vic & rat themselves

weird that a known issue is rat doesn't compile with gcc 3.3.2, tho
not sure which gcc 3.3.x i'm using but i got rat compiled on OS X a
while back, required header changes and something else that i can't
remember, but some time and it eventually compiled.
funny thing is it no longer wants to work, running rat results in
nothing showing on screen, weird

i'm also wondering what the different in OS X support with AGTK is
compared to previous versions, it ran on OS X before without much
trouble sans media tools, so what's new that makes it officially
supported?

--jerome