[AG-TECH] VenueServer Log Level - and warning

Todd Zimmerman toddz at sfu.ca
Tue Aug 24 16:14:41 CDT 2004

Is there a way via the command line to limit the log output of the
VenueServer?

We are currently running the Venueserver on Fedora Core 2 and are seeing
about 1 MB / 5 minutes of logging.  Unfortunately, this adds up.  In
fact, after a few weeks of use, we used up all of our available space in
our Log directory which caused the Venueserver to fail to checkpoint and
save its configuration properly - which caused us to lose our
venueserver configuration.

Any help would be great.

Thanks,

Todd

--
Collaboration & Visualization Technician
WestGrid - www.westgrid.ca
Todd Zimmerman - toddz at sfu.ca