[AG-TECH] More BridgeServer questions

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Aug 24 08:06:36 CDT 2004

For individual venues: No.  The default authorization policy on a venue
allows users to make the calls necessary to add bridges.

To bridge an entire venue server, the identity used to run the bridge
server must be authorized to call VenueServer.GetVenues.  The default
policy does not leave this call open, so you'd have to explicitly allow it.

Tom