[AG-TECH] AG Port use

Javier Gomez Alonso javier.gomez-alonso at man.ac.uk
Wed Aug 18 10:13:19 CDT 2004

Hi all,

Here in Manchester we are trying to document the ports used by Access Grid
applications, including every single version of clients (AG1, AG2.1.2, AG2,
inSORS client, etc.), MUD applications, etc. so that we all can configure
our firewalls and use the Access Grid in a safer way. Any information
regarding TCP/UDP ports used by any of the applications you frequently use
for your AG meetings would be appreciated. Many thanks,

 - Javi

Javier Gomez Alonso, Access Grid Officer
SVE Group (Supercomputing, Visualization and e-Science)

Manchester Computing, Kilburn Building,
University of Manchester, Manchester M13 9PL, UK

Tel: +44 (0) 161 275 0584
E-mail:  <mailto:javier.gomez-alonso at man.ac.uk>
javier.gomez-alonso at man.ac.uk
http://www.sve.man.ac.uk/General/Staff/gomez_alonso