[AG-TECH] single XP machine video capture

Osland, CD (Chris) C.D.Osland at rl.ac.uk
Tue Aug 17 03:41:21 CDT 2004

It certainly does work in 2.1.2 - we're using it!  Not sure why
a similar registry edit shouldn't get it going in 2.2, but we
haven't got a 2.2 system to develop the registry edit for at present.

Cheers

Chris

Chris Osland                                               Office tel: +44
(0) 1235 446565
Digital Media and Access Grid                          Medialab tel: +44 (0)
1235 446459
BIT Department                                     Access Grid room tel: +44
(0) 1235 445666
e-mail:   C.D.Osland at rl.ac.uk                                       Fax: +44
(0) 1235 445597
CCLRC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory (Bldg. R18)
Chilton, DIDCOT, Oxon OX11 0QX, UK
[The contents of this email are confidential and are for the use of the
intended recipient only.
If you are not the intended recipient do not take any action on it or show
it to anyone else,
but return this email to the sender and delete your copy of it.]