[AG-TECH] SC Global Volunteers needed!

Ivan R. Judson judson at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Aug 16 11:29:45 CDT 2004

Howdy,

If you are interested in running a bridge for SC Global this year please
contact me so we can work out the details. Currently we have a bridge
running at ANL, but it would be excellent to have geographically distributed
bridges running. I'd love to have volunteers from Australia, Asia, Europe,
South America and Africa (North America wouldn't be bad, either :-).

Please let me know if you are a site with good connectivity (bandwidth, and
multicast) and we can sort out the details.

Thanks,

--Ivan