[AG-TECH] Bridge ip, and connection problems

Doiron, Andre Andre.Doiron at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Fri Aug 13 08:31:03 CDT 2004

Hello everybody,

            Is the ip address for AG venues Bridge a static or dynamic ip?
The firewall we are using only accepts ip addresses (more secure), so I
can't use a hostname for a dynamic address. So I am hoping the bridge uses a
static ip.

Also, I keep getting a "Your connection to the venue is interrupted and you
will be removed from the venue. Please, try to connect again." I'm running
ag2.2, would going to 2.1.2 fix this issue? Any help would be very
appreciated.

Thanks,

André Doiron

NRC - CNRC