[AG-TECH] Calendar / Event Scheduling Software Recommendation?

Todd Zimmerman toddz at sfu.ca
Wed Aug 11 11:37:04 CDT 2004

Hi All,

Our organization is interested in setting up a web cased calendar/event
scheduling system for our group of nodes.  We currently have 8 nodes
distributed at 8 institutions and would like a central location to
display events and upcoming meetings etc.

The NCSA AGScheduler is clearly the Cadillac of Web-Based AG
Schedulers... (it isn't open source, is it???) however, since most of
these events would be internal events, we are looking for something we
can manage internally.

Does anyone have any experience with any other web based scheduling /
calendaring systems that can support a situation like this (multiple
sites, multiple nodes, multiple events...)??

Thanks!

Todd
--
Collaboration & Visualization Technician
WestGrid - www.westgrid.ca
Todd Zimmerman - toddz at sfu.ca