[AG-TECH] VenueServer config file locations??

Fred Dech fdech at uchicago.edu
Fri Aug 6 11:58:44 CDT 2004

hi Tom.

thanks.  there must be a subtle bug in the software or in my head.
my new mods through VenueManagement did get saved to my config files in
the directory from which i ran VenueMamgement.
last time they didn't seem to get saved.  my config files still showed the
default 'first time' information.
all seems fine now, though.

--fred