[AG-TECH] NCSA certificate auth failure at ANL venue server

Marcus Christie machrist at cs.indiana.edu
Thu Aug 5 11:35:32 CDT 2004

I'm an AG newbie and have what I hope is a fairly simple question.  In
setting up AG2, I added my NCSA grid certificate for creating a proxy
certificate.  If I go to the NCSA venue (venues.ncsa.uiuc.edu) in AG2
all is well, but it complains of authentication problems when I try to
go to the default ANL venue server.  Is the NCSA CA not a trusted CA at
for the ANL venue?  Or is there something else I need to do?

Thanks,

Marc

--
Marcus Christie