[AG-TECH] Client error (Authorization failure...)

John Hodrien johnh at comp.leeds.ac.uk
Wed Aug 4 03:58:22 CDT 2004

On Tue, 3 Aug 2004, Doiron, Andre wrote:

> If I wait several minutes after refreshing my proxy it connects. I don't
> have this problem connecting to any of the main servers.

Ignoring the rest of your post and just picking on this, and answering as
someone who knows globus but not accessgrid, I'd say someone has the wrong
time on their machine.  Globus by default used to generate certificates that
were valid from now - 5 mins to try and reduce this problem, but I don't know
if that holds with AG.  The fact is, you say it works fine to the main
servers, which makes me think it's more likely their problem than yours.  Odds
are if you rolled the time back three minutes on your machine it would connect
fine.

jh

--
"Nothing is more dangerous than an idea, when you only have one idea."
                                                      -- Alain