[AG-TECH] TVS problems

Randy Groves randy.groves at boeing.com
Tue Aug 3 10:14:18 CDT 2004

Just thought you might like to know that there seem to be serious problems
with the TVS - I was able to connect to the Argonne Institutional Venue
initially, but there was no unicast.  In addition, I can't seem to get any
text that I type to show up, therefore I can't notify anyone in the venue
that something's wrong.  Now, no matter whether I try to go direct to the
ANL venue, or navigate there, I get vic and rat windows, then a
notification that I can't connect to the venue, and my client says I'm not
in a venue.

I don't know if I'm the only one with these problems.

-randy