[AG-TECH] Re: Mac OS X Progress, RAT is being stuborn

Jerome jeremy.knope at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 09:37:45 CDT 2004

If QuickTime Broadcaster is applescriptable could possibly rig
something up, so venueclient starts up streams in vic not just for
reading? seemed like with vic you had to go hit transmit to get that
going, but i'm very new to this so not sure.  i might be interested in
the native tk/tcl port of mash to fix up too :)

and anybody want to help with bundling AG grid apps into a pretty OS X
.app ? i got it starting VenueClient for now until i make a small UI
to select an app, but only problem is, if it runs as a .app it fails
to connect...

File "/Users/jerome/AccessGridOSX/AccessGrid/AccessGrid/hosting/SOAPInterface.py",
line 181, in __init__
    raise ConnectionFailed
AccessGrid.hosting.SOAPInterface.ConnectionFailed

-- jerome