Fwd: [AG-TECH] Mac OS X Rat problems solved...

Jerome jeremy.knope at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 12:24:52 CDT 2004

oops, sent it to colin by accident, sorry =P

So I don't see anyway to use my iSight with the mashbin OS X port, i
set vic to use Mac OS X device but get a QuickTime Error
on a happy note vic can read QuickTime Broadcaster streams sent via
multicast, not sure what audio codec to use to test it out via vat in
the mashbin port
anybody know if the mashbin OS X port changes are included in the
openmash.org cvs or if it's elsewhere?
 --jerome