[AG-TECH] manual start in the Optiverse virtual venue?

Michael Miller mimiller at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Sun Apr 25 21:31:15 CDT 2004

Hey, thanks Jennifer for answering Darran's question.  Here are a few more
details for everyone.

All NCSA venue information can be found here:
http://agschedule.ncsa.uiuc.edu/venues.asp

The NCSA venues mud is available here:
venues.ncsa.uiuc.edu:7777
To get a character name, register here:
http://agschedule.ncsa.uiuc.edu/RegisterUser.asp
and then go to to your profile and create a character:
http://agschedule.ncsa.uiuc.edu/profile.asp

The NCSA AG2 venues server is available here:
https://venues.ncsa.uiuc.edu:9000/Venues/default

The NCSA AG2 venues server is still in friendly user mode.  We will be
updating to the next release as soon as possible.

If you have further questions, please send email to the AGSchedule
Administrator:
agschedule at ncsa.uiuc.edu

Thanx

Michael Miller
NCSA

At 10:12 AM 4/21/2004, Jennifer Teig von Hoffman wrote:
>Hi Darran,
>
>In Optiverse,
>
>         233.4.200.2/19002 video
>         233.4.200.3/19004 audio
>
>- Jennifer
>
>Darran Edmundson wrote:
>
>>Dear AG-Tech'ers,
>>We've got a meeting 8 hours from now in the
>>NCSA Optiverse Venue.  Unfortunately our AG2
>>setup got hosed in a recent upgrade to WinXP.
>>To compound the issue, my globus certificates
>>expired yesterday.
>>Is it possible to obtain the video and audio
>>address/port pair corresponding to a virtual venue
>>so I can start vic and rat manually?
>>Cheers,
>>Darran.

Thanx,

Michael Miller
System Engineer
Visualization Technology Support
Computing and Data Management
University of Illinois - UC
217-649-0747

"If you're clear in your vision and trust the people in your team with
clear objectives, they will invariably do their best to achieve everything
desired, and usually deliver everything you could have hoped for and even
more." -Paul Debevec