[AG-TECH] Iconized vic windows on startup?

Randy Groves randy.groves at boeing.com
Sun Apr 25 13:41:36 CDT 2004

Does anybody have a vic prefs file, or the appropriate mods that should be
made to the vic to allow the vic capture windows to start up minimized (I'm
looking first at Windows)?  And failing being able to do just the capture
windows, minimizing all the vic windows?

Here's what I'd like to see happen (and Mark - VP looks like just the
ticket, but for now the vic seems more stable).  I'd like to see only the
RAT and possibly the autoplaced windows show up when the client enters a
venue.  All the other windows just confuse the situation and are better out
of the way.  If it makes the most sense for me to wait  until something
like VP settles down, I suppose that's OK, too.

Thanks!!

-randy