[AG-TECH] Installing AG 1 on Red Hat enterprise

Baker, A (Alex) A.Baker at rl.ac.uk
Fri Apr 23 05:38:04 CDT 2004

Hi,

Due to Red Hat dropping their support for RH9, We're moving our AG 1 node to
RH ES 3.0, at least until we can get our AG2 node up and running.

I have installed the OS on both audio and video machines and got OSS working
on the audio machine, but I am a bit confused as to how to install and
configure the AG software. The CD image downloadable from the access grid
website seems to only be for RH6.

Has anyone installed AG1 on Red Hat Enterprise 3.0, and could you give me
some pointers, please?

Many thanks,

Alex

Alex Baker