[AG-TECH] No video and audio being broadcast

Alson Been beena at cookman.edu
Wed Apr 21 19:21:09 CDT 2004

Hello,

Has anyone experience not being able to send out video and audio from a
PIG but able to receive video and audio on the same PIG? We can go into
the different rooms and see video and hear audio but no one is able to
see or hear us. My thought is that this is a multicast issue either
being blocked or not configured properly on the network.

Thanks in advance,
Alson Been