[AG-TECH] Presentation of the student working on porting AccessGrid to Debian and then Gnoppix

Joseph Pachod joseph at cs.usyd.edu.au
Mon Apr 19 19:53:09 CDT 2004

Hi everyone

I'm the student who will be working for the next four or five months on
porting AccessGrid to Debian and Gnoppix.

I come from France where I study computer sciences engineering. I do this
project as part of my compulsory internship of my last year of studies.

I working currently on porting AccessGrid on Debian, after having
installed the right configuration (Globus).

If you have any question, comment or advice, I would gladly take it.

Cheers,
        Joseph.