[AG-TECH] OK, OK - so I'm jumping the gun ...

Randy Groves randy.groves at boeing.com
Fri Apr 16 17:17:19 CDT 2004

I thought I take a bit of a flyer and try to register the newer version of
Shared Presentation from the CVS (want to see if I could use the 'Load from
Venue' option).  But, probably understandably, I've run into a couple of
problems.

Registering the new doesn't seem to change anything.  I seem to still have
the old version.  And yes, I did exit and re-enter my client.

I finally figured out that agpm.py -u -f SharedPresentation.app seems to
delete the directory in my SharedApps directory, but doesn't seem to affect
whether I can run SharedPresentation or not.  I'm poking through the code -
are SharedPresentation and SharedBrowser some sort of defaults?

I am successful in registering the new version, and that is what I see now
in my profile.  But I get the old behavior.

Oh well - it was worth a try.

-randy