[AG-TECH] PIG problem

Bassett, Fred E BassettFredE at uams.edu
Thu Apr 15 13:29:34 CDT 2004

I'm using a Gateway M675 laptop running XP Professional to set up a PIG.
I've installed, uninstalled, tried the operating systems with all the
service packs and updates, and without them and still cannot get the RAT
to come up. I can connect no problem, I've got good video using a
QuickCam Orbit, but no RAT. The Audio Service is enabled, as well as
Video Consumer Service and Video Producer Service, and everything seems
to work but the RAT. Any ideas? Thanks,

Fred Bassett

501-686-5428

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.