[AG-TECH] Node Setup Wizard problems

Mike Weaver weaver at er.doe.gov
Tue Apr 13 14:34:27 CDT 2004

I ran NodeManagement.pyw (Windows display machine) and get "Error adding
service manager" when choosing Add... from the ServiceManager menu.
Tried "Manage My Node" from the VenueClient and nothing came up.  This
is after a fresh re-install on the display machine.  The agns & agsm
logs are still empty.  I've attached all logs found in "C:\Documents and
Settings\<ME>\Application Data\AccessGrid".

Thanks, Mike