[AG-TECH] shared browser

Cindy Sievers sievers at lanl.gov
Fri Apr 9 12:21:28 CDT 2004

Hi all,

I have some questions about the shared browser - does the shared browser
tool support links that open additional browser windows?  We just had a
meeting where the initial web site contained only links.  The links were
designed to open a page in a new window.  The shared browser tool
hung.....my guess is that the shared browser tool doesn't support
this.....there were also links pointing to links controlling different
frames within these additional browser windows....are things like frames
supported?  How about layers?

Cindy Sievers           Los Alamos National Laboratory
sievers at lanl.gov        Group CCS-1 MS B287
tel:505.665.6602        Advanced Computing
fax:505.665.4939        Los Alamos, NM 87544