[AG-TECH] Re: VideoProducerConsumerService

Brian Corrie bcorrie at sfu.ca
Thu Apr 8 18:44:33 CDT 2004

Hello all,

I sent this email to the list last week, but never saw it on the list
itself so I thought I would resend it... Did anyone see this or did the
zip file cause it to be filtered somewhere... I have attached the
individual files this time instead... Just put them in a zip folder and
follow the directions below.

Enjoy,

Brian