[AG-TECH] Can you see us

Supreeya Miller Supreeya.Miller at usm.edu
Thu Apr 8 13:40:19 CDT 2004

I see you in vic since yesterday.  How do you label yourself in rat?  I have
not seen a label like the one in vic in rat yet.
Supreeya Miller
Visualization Researcher, System Administrator, and Access Grid Coordinator
Center of Higher Learning
Building 1103
Stennis Space Center, MS  39529
228-688-2190