[AG-TECH] NEC WT600 Projector

Robert Callaway rob at engineering.ucsb.edu
Thu Apr 8 13:26:56 CDT 2004

Hello All,

Has anybody had any first hand experience with the NEC WT600 projector?
http://www.nec-pj.com/products/wt/index.html

This projector has an extremely short throw. I was considering a rear
projection system, but now I feel that I can utilize this projector in a
front projection environment and avoid the annoyance of blinding a
presenter with light and blocking the display. It can be located 10"
away from the screen while projecting a 60" image.

My main concern is how this projector performs in a high ambient light
scenario. I have great ocean and channel island views from our AG site
and I'd like to keep the blinds open.

Thanks,
Rob